Last updated on June 9th, 2021 at 01:25 pm
Before going to discuss packs let’s see why banana is so beneficial for our skin.
I have shared mashed banana hair mask recipes with you earlier.
With tons of antioxidants, vitamin C, vitamin B and other goodness, bananas are great for your skin.
Banana face pack resolves our many skin problems like pimples, wrinkles, dry skin etc.
Stay away from chemical and use homemade remedies for our skin.
Banana face packs are one of the useful home remedies.
Regular use of it will give you acne-free, radiant and youthful skin.
We will learn today how to make banana face packs at home.
How to Make Banana Face Packs at Home for Pimple :
Getting attack by pimple very often?
I will share some banana face packs with you all for pimple and acne treatment.
So, relax and follow any one of them.
When mother nature gives us any problem she keeps solutions for it around us.
Banana and Turmeric Powder Face Pack :
- Turmeric has anti-bacterial properties. So banana and turmeric powder fight against bacteria together.
- Good face pack for healthy skin.
- Banana’s nutrition properties work against inflammation and acne breakdown.
- Turmeric and banana together protect the skin from excess oil and pores clotting.
- Take one small banana in a bowl and smash it.
- Add the turmeric powder (the best result will be with Wild Turmeric).
- Mix yoghurt to get a proper paste.
- With a brush or clean finger apply the mixture on acne-prone areas (area should be clean)
- Let it dry for 30 minutes.
- Wash with lukewarm water.
Banana and Coconut Oil Face Mask (not for oily skin) :
- Coconut oil has lauric acid which kills bacteria caused by acne.
- With Banana and coconut together well for acne (for dry skin).
- Take 1 small ripe banana.
- 1 Teaspoon Coconut Oil
- Mash ripe banana in a bowl with a fork.
- Heat coconut oil and add it to the banana paste.
- Apply it on the face.
- Rise with normal water after 30 minutes.
- May add a pinch of turmeric into this paste.
Banana Lemon and Honey Face Pack :
- Lemon and banana have Vitamin C which brightens skin and reduces the black spots.
- Skin will tight instantly.
- Apply regularly this paste will reduce to chance of acne.
- Use it twice a week for 4 months.
- Half banana mashed
- 1 tbsp. Honey
- 1 tbsp. fresh Lemon Juice
- Mix the ingredients all and leave it on your face for about 15-20 minutes.
- Rise with normal water
Banana, Turmeric Powder and Baking Soda Face Mask :
- Baking Sodaenhance this pack and breakdown acne.
- Turmeric and banana mixed bacterial benefits all you know.
- Baking soda controls the excess oil and deep cleanses pores.
- 1 small ripe banana
- ½ tsp powdered turmeric
- ½ tsp baking soda
- Mix all together with little water
- Apply on washed face
- 10-15 minutes keep this mix on the face
- Rinse with warm water
How to Make Banana Face Packs at Home for Oily Skin :
Banana, Lemon, Honey and Yoghurt Face Pack :
- This combination of this mix will reduce excess sebum production.
- No excess sebum means no excess oil.
- Apply twice a week for the best result.
- 1/2 Banana mashed
- 1 tbsp. Honey
- 1 tbsp. Yoghurt/Curd
- Mix all the ingredients and make a smooth paste
- Apply it on your face until the mask dries.
- It will take about 15-20 minutes.
- Pat gently with a cloth dipped in warm water.
Banana, Lemon Juice, Honey and Oats :
- The banana will control excess sebum.
- Lemon works as astringent.
- Honey will keep skip moisture.
- Oats will control excess oil secretion.
- All together this pack will help to reduce blackheads and whiteheads.
- Take 1 ripe banana and mash it.
- Squeeze a lemon
- Add 1 tsp honey and oats.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Keep it for 20 minutes.
- After dry trying to give gentle massage with wet hands.
- Risen with normal water.
Banana, Lemon Juice and Besan Face Mask :
- Lemon juice acts as an astringent because of its citric acid.
- Banana fight with free radicals and control oil secretion.
- Besan absorbs excess oil and cleans the face.
- This mix restores the moisture of the skin.
- 1 overripe banana smashed it first.
- add 2 tbsp of besan.
- Mix 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Mix all well.
- Apply over the face area.
- Let it dry for 30 minutes.
- Wash with water.
How to Make Banana Face Packs at Home for Winter Dry Skin :
Banana, Orange Peel powder and Rose Water Face Pack :
- Winter dry skin is a problem very common to us. Facial skin gets dry and needs to keep hydrated during winter.
- A banana gives moisture to reduce dryness.
- Orange peel controls the oil balance because of its Vitamin C property.
- 1 smashed banana
- 3 tbsp of Orange peel powder.
- 4 tsp Rose Water.
- Mix all together and get a fine paste of it.
- Apply it to the face thoroughly
- Leave for 30 minutes.
- Wash off with normal water.
Note Other Face Packs :
Banana and Avocado mask– Best for Summer face pack.
Papaya, Banana, Multani Mitti and Rose Water – Good for combination skin.
Banana, Sandalwood Powder and Yoghurt – Best for blemished skin.
In this article, I have shared how to make banana face packs at home.
It has a solid nutritional profile as well.
So if you can take action for starting a beautiful lifestyle, you can surely start reaping the benefits within days.
Please share it with your beloved ones who might find it helpful.
It takes a few seconds to share.
Finally, let me know what do you think about this article on how to make banana face packs at home by leaving a quick comment below in the comment box.